Pharma Grade Pregabalin Hexanoic Acid Cas 148553-50-8 Supplier
Synonyms: Lyrica; 3-(Aminomethyl)-5-methyl-hexanoic acid
CAS NO.: 148553-50-8
Molecular formula: C8H17NO2
Assay: 99% HPLC
Characteristic: White crystalline powder
Molecular weight: 159.23
Boiling point: 274.0±23.0 °C at 760 mmHg
Melting point: 184-186℃
Density: 1.0±0.1 g/cm3
1. Pharmacological efficacy: Pregabalin is a novel γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptor agonist, can block the voltage-dependent calcium channels to reduce neurotransmitter release.
2. The main clinical for the treatment of peripheral neuropathic pain as well as part of adjuvant treatment of focal seizures.
3. Treatment of epilepsy in developing the most promising drug in a drug treatment better and more convenient
administration. Can also be used to treat pain and anxiety.
1. Supply top quality products with a reasonable price.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with your requests on time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Samples can be arranged for testing and Unconditional assume responds.
4. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
Packing and Shipping: