Lesinurad RDEA-594 CAS 878672-00-5 Sample
| Lesinurad || |
|Synonyms: || RDEA 594 |
|CAS No.: || 878672-00-5 |
|Assay: || 99%min |
|Molecular Formula: || C17H14BrN3O2S |
|Character: || white crystalline powder |
1) Lesinurad is used in combination with a xanthine oxidase inhibitor, such as allopurinol, for treating hyperuricemia (high levels of uric acid in the blood serum) associated with gout. It is approved only for patients who have not achieved target uric acid levels with a xanthine oxidase inhibitor alone.
2) Mechanism of action
3) Lesinurad inhibits URAT1, a protein that is responsible for reabsorption of uric acid in the kidneys. This leads to increased uric acid excretion with the urine, and consequently lower blood levels. It also inhibits the protein OAT4, which is associated with hyperuricemia caused by diuretic drugs.
1. Supply top quality products with a reasonable price.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with your requests on time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Samples can be arranged for testing and Unconditional assume responds.
4. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
Packing and Shipping: